Our Albany photobooth has grown in popularity in recent years, and we’re so excited to be one of the few studios that offers it both as a service to our existing brides as well as a stand alone photobooth. Our photobooth is an open concept with a 9×9 backdrop in the corner of the room, and a camera+light set up. Very simple, yet noticeable and gives guests an excuse to have fun. You can view our set up below:
Why is our photobooth so popular?
* Most modern day brides view photos of their guests as a priority. Friends+Family often times come from all around the globe, and might be one of the only times these adults are altogether in one location.
* It cuts down on the amount of “posed pictures” required throughout the day.
* It creates fun, casual, and entertaining shots that otherwise aren’t possible
* Since our booth is an open concept, we can fit a much larger amount of people than traditional booths
We include a couple small cute props like these chalkboards by request. They are simple, yet they really help encourage people to get in the photobooth and break down that intimidating “what do I do?” type of feeling.
You can always bring your own props as well – LOVED this vintage gold frame that one couple brought along. Something this easy really helps guests get creative! (oh, and that is our straight up, clean, black backdrop!) We’ve also seen some mini chalkboards (and that GORGEOUS lace backdrop – my personal favorite)! And some fun college banner shout-outs are always a hit!
This backdrop was a huge hit at our own Clark+Walker party.
It was a huge hit at this wedding, too!
This winter wedding used an amazing custom backdrop that still gets people buzzing
Another awesome custom backdrop
LOTS of people can squeeze into our Albany photobooth set-up, which might make you think it would take up a lot of space, but it is surprisingly small and can fit at any event. Who doesn’t want awesome group guest shots like the ones below!?
Our red backdrop looking all kids of cute!
Group of 11 people in this shot – this is awesome for getting together groups of friends, families, college buddies, or having everyone jump in, because come on, it’s your wedding – why not!?
Photobooth is also an awesome way for the bride and/or groom have a fun, relaxed way to get in some photos with their friends, grandparents, and even their entire extended family.
Our white on white backdrop with another group shot – seriously, our Albany photobooth is the BEST way to get these, we know from experience!
It can sometimes rain in our photobooth too
Our awesome photobooth backdrop selection:
All the details:
Albany Photobooth: $700
– 3 hours of photobooth set up
– 1 photographer the entire time
– online gallery
– digital images via download